The Best Care For Your Pet
The Cummings Veterinary Hospital is a private practice led by Dr. Clifford Cummings, who has almost 50 years of experience in veterinary medicine. The hospital has four associate veterinarians and a highly skilled and dedicated support team. Many members of the team have been working together for decades.
Our hospital is AAHA-accredited, meaning we are voluntarily evaluated on approximately 900 standards of care by the American Animal Hospital Association. Only 12-15% of small animal veterinary practices in the US and Canada can say that!
Some of our highlight services include: veterinary surgery, pet dentistry, micro-chipping, dermatology, health certificates (travel), preventative health, therapeutic laser, behavioral counseling, and more!
Looking for a new veterinarian, or simply want more information? We have a great film about our hospital, staff and services! About Us
We are located in Bethlehem Township, Pennsylvania, the center of the Lehigh Valley, serving Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton. We are minutes from the intersection of Route 33 and Route 22 on Church Road.
Please call our office today at (610)923-0393 for all your pet health care needs or click here to contact us or to set up an appointment.
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE 2021
We would like to thank all our clients for their continued support and cooperation over the course of this event. The veterinarian-client-patient-relationship practiced here throughout has been maintained by the consistency of action from both personnel and clients.
Current hospital policy follows current CDC guidelines adopted by Pennsylvania:
1) Please continue to call the front desk upon arrival for an office visit/drop-off or food/med pickup to help limit the occupancy of the building and allow social distancing to be maintained.
2) Please continue to wear a face mask to enter the building if you are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. At this time Pennsylvania will lift the mask mandate on June 28th or once 70% of the population is vaccinated.
3) Please continue to pay by credit card in person or over the phone as possible.
4) Please continue to refrain from bringing children into the hospital as possible.
This policy is out of respect for our staff and clients who are considered at risk.
* We will continue to address medical exemptions and concerns to the above *